Delivery & Returns
Handmade for you
All our products are handmade per order to avoid any fabric waste. We appreciate your patience since your order may take a little longer to be hand crafted just for you, but we promise, it will be worth the wait. See our lead times below.
Our lead time
BESPOKE BLINDS & CURTAINS
Our current lead time for bespoke orders is 2-4 weeks. Delivery charge will depend on the product, size and weight of your order.
FABRICS & SAMPLES
Fabrics and fabric swatches are dispatched within 1-3 working days. Fabric samples are shipped free of charge.
We produce each product per order to avoid any fabric waste. These are handmade and dispatched within 6 working days.
Delivery - Standard UK Mainland £4.99
Our products are dispatched mainly via Royal Mail and delivery usually takes between 2 - 4 working days however we are not responsible for any delays on behalf of a delivery provider. If the order exceeds standard weight and size, courier service will be used alternatively free of charge. Our three main couriers are UPS, Parcelforce and Evri.
Please note, we will not be responsible for undelivered/lost parcels if the provided delivery address is incomplete/incorrect so please make sure all details are correct upon checkout.
During seasonal periods we can all expect slight delays in delivery so we much appreciate your patience, however if you've waited few extra days and still haven’t received your order and believe it to be lost , please contact us within 2 weeks from the day of received dispatch note, in order for us to be able to investigate and avoid unnecessary delays for you.
Please note, we are not responsible for any delays in deliveries that are out of our control and may not be able to send out a replacement until we are able to investigate the issue with the delivery provider.
Cancelation & Returns
Cancellation & Returns
While we hope that you’ll be happy with your new purchase, if you’re not that’s fine too. We will gladly accept cancelations and returns on most products within 28 days of delivery. We ask that you contact us within 14 days to inform us, and have further 14 days to post it back. The only exceptions are listed below:
- Bespoke items (as per your specified design/size requirements)
- Made to measure orders (roman blinds and curtains)
- Fabrics and samples (which have been cut especially for you)
- Art prints (since these are delicate little treasures)
- We pride ourselves in quality and craftsmanship however errors can happen to the best of us. if you believe your item has arrived faulty or has became faulty quickly through no fault of yours, please contact us right away and rest assured we will do our best to resolve it. We ask that you report faulty items within 5 days from receiving the order. Fabrics sold per metre should be inspected before cutting/using as we will not accept returns on cut fabrics even if found to be faulty.
Few things to know:
- Items must be unused and in their original state and packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the returned product does not meet our returns criteria.
- Products must be returned at customer’s own cost. We advise that you retain your proof of postage in case of any loss or damage during transit which we will not be held accountable for.
If you want to return an item or report it as faulty, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org